plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Usage of GIT (was: [SCALA-API] Scala API branch pushed to gitbox repo)
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2017 11:44:39 GMT
Hi Benedict,

thanks for providing your work … I know there was at least one further person planning on
working on the SCALA api.

In general, I usually only rebase if I haven’t pushed anything.

I think we should never break someone elses work just for the sake of a cleaner commit graph.
As we never quite know if some potentially new committer has started to work on something,
I think we shouldn’t do that.

So, my opinion would be to merge. But I think this would be a good topic to start discussing
here. Especially the new born Apaches are encouraged to join the discussion

Chris