plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Recent updates to artifacts and package structures
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2017 13:33:35 GMT
Hi,

I noticed the PLC4X-12<https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/job/PLC4X/job/PLC4X/job/PLC4X-12/>
branch is a little out of sync.

Things that need to be changed are that I had a silly typo in the groupId (plx4x instead of
plc4x) … that needed to be changed.

Also did we change the package name of the api module as Benedict reported java modularization
in Java 9 to have problems with split-packages, so now the api packages all have an “.api”
sub-package. I did try syncing the branch, but would have to greatly adjust the PlcMessageConversions
to the latest refactorings in the SimpleRead/Write -> Read/WriteRequest changes. But as
it was broken in the first place I applied what I could and so the Scala pros don’t have
to deal with that. I hope that was ok …

Chris