plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Including AL 2.0 content?
Date Mon, 25 Dec 2017 15:53:15 GMT
Hi all,

today I was working on cleaning up the content generated by the maven site plugin of any timestamps.
It turned out that our current solution was forcing the gitpubsub to publish changes to all
generated files, which was causing problems. I was able to configure the Javadoc plugin to
stop generating a timestamp and the site to not generate the timestamp in the header of the
page, unfortunately there was a non-configurable part of the reflow-maven-skin that generated
this into a comment.

I was able to override this, by copying the original template from here:
https://github.com/andriusvelykis/reflow-maven-skin/blob/master/reflow-maven-skin/src/main/resources/META-INF/maven/site.vm

To here:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-plc4x.git;a=blob;f=src/site/template/maven-site.vm;h=adf7d61b9bc17a81ca05f5843eb712779e831ab3;hb=refs/heads/feature/fine-tuned-site-generation

So, is this ok to do so? Would I need some additional attribution?

Chris