plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Rühl <sebastian.ruehl...@googlemail.com>
Subject New commits for cleanup/refactoring
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2017 12:26:34 GMT
Hi together,

Is just pushed two commits to master:
 - Cleanup of Camel Component (Producer can’t use shutdown aware)
 - Bugfix: authenticated connection isn't connected by default (here a connect() call was
missing)

I opened two Branches:
 - assertj_migration: Contains a small commit that switches PlcDriverManagerTest to assertj.
This was related to the issue 12 in the old Gitlab.
 - refactoring/java_generify: In this branch I introduced generics that avoid casting at several
places. The change is nonbreaking and the build is green.

For the refactoring/java_generify I would be glad to receive some feedback and review as the
change is kinda extensive.

Best Regards, Sebastian

Ps: Small note: as theses a resyncs the commits contain my codecentric address. Newer commits
should then contain my apache-id (as this is working now :).