plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Master ? Slave? Both?
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2017 10:53:05 GMT
Hi Niclas,

well I wouldn’t say that we should do just Master. I guess right now development has been
driven by the use case. And the probably most important use case for me was reading from an
S7. One use case down the S7 road that I would like to implement soon is that a client using
PLC4X can subscribe for Alarm messages and Parameter values of a S7 PLC and that then actively
sends data to PLC4X. Would that be called “slave”? If it is, I guess both are highly important,
just haven’t got to the point of implementing that.

Chris

Am 31.12.17, 05:02 schrieb "hedhman@gmail.com im Auftrag von Niclas Hedhman" <hedhman@gmail.com