plc4x-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mark Keinhörster <mark.keinhoers...@codecentric.de>
Subject Re: Recent updates to artifacts and package structures
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2017 21:59:20 GMT
Alright,
now the build is green - had to merge your latest changes from master and to add the license
to a new scala file.

Have a nice evening,
Mark

On 27. Dez. 2017, 22:48 +0100, Mark Keinhörster <mark.keinhoerster@codecentric.de>,
wrote:
> Hi Chris,
> alright, I pushed my changes and the branch builds again.
> As Christmas was a pretty time-consuming I just updated everything currently existing
so that the build is green.
> WriteRequests are not implemented yet.
>
> We should have a talk at some point to clarify further changes and before syncing gets
really time consuming.
> What do you think?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark
>
> On 27. Dez. 2017, 22:32 +0100, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>, wrote:
> > Hi Mark,
> >
> > I did update the groupIds and the package imports already … the toJava and toScala
methods I left unchanged.
> > So make sure to update first.
> >
> > Chris
> >
> > Am 27.12.17, 21:21 schrieb "Mark Keinhörster" <mark.keinhoerster@codecentric.de>:
> >
> > I’ll have a look on what has changed and will incorporate it into my changes.
> >
> > > Am 27.12.2017 um 16:42 schrieb Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org>:
> > >
> > > Hi Chris,
> > >
> > > > Am 27.12.2017 um 14:33 schrieb Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:
> > > >
> > > > Hi,
> > > >
> > > > I noticed the PLC4X-12<https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/job/PLC4X/job/PLC4X/job/PLC4X-12/>
branch is a little out of sync.
> > > >
> > > > Things that need to be changed are that I had a silly typo in the groupId
(plx4x instead of plc4x) … that needed to be changed.
> > > >
> > > > Also did we change the package name of the api module as Benedict reported
java modularization in Java 9 to have problems with split-packages, so now the api packages
all have an “.api” sub-package. I did try syncing the branch, but would have to greatly
adjust the PlcMessageConversions to the latest refactorings in the SimpleRead/Write ->
Read/WriteRequest changes. But as it was broken in the first place I applied what I could
and so the Scala pros don’t have to deal with that. I hope that was ok …
> > >
> > > AFAIK Mark is currently working on bringing the Scala branch up to date.
> > >
> > > >
> > > > Chris
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message