plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Keinhörster <mark.keinhoers...@codecentric.de>
Subject Re: Recent updates to artifacts and package structures
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2017 20:19:53 GMT
Hi Chris,
indeed I am working on this.
It will probably take still a few days but I am on it.

Mark

> Am 27.12.2017 um 16:42 schrieb Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org>:
>
> Hi Chris,
>
>> Am 27.12.2017 um 14:33 schrieb Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I noticed the PLC4X-12<https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/job/PLC4X/job/PLC4X/job/PLC4X-12/>
branch is a little out of sync.

>> Things that need to be changed are that I had a silly typo in the groupId (plx4x
instead of plc4x) … that needed to be changed.

>> Also did we change the package name of the api module as Benedict reported java modularization
in Java 9 to have problems with split-packages, so now the api packages all have an “.api”
sub-package. I did try syncing the branch, but would have to greatly adjust the PlcMessageConversions
to the latest refactorings in the SimpleRead/Write -> Read/WriteRequest changes. But as
it was broken in the first place I applied what I could and so the Scala pros don’t have
to deal with that. I hope that was ok …