plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject [SCALA-API] Scala API branch pushed to gitbox repo
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2017 09:20:46 GMT
Hi all,

I’ve just pushed the work I’ve started a few weeks ago on the Scala API to the gitbox
repo. The branch is called PLC4X-12 (the name of the lira issue). The branch is currently
outdated, because we introduced some changes to the Java API after started my work. I never
got around to bringing the branch up to date with current master. But maybe somebody wants
to continue working on the Scala API, so there it is :o)
I don’t think we have agreed on how to work with git yet. Do we want to rebase the branch
thereby potentially breaking peoples working copies or do we simply merge master to the PLC4X-12
branch?

Cheers,
Benedikt