plc4x-dev mailing list archives: August 2018

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Mark Keinhörster Re: Low hanging fruit for potential new comitters Mon, 06 Aug, 20:05
Sebastian Rühl Re: Datatypes in Plc4j Thu, 02 Aug, 07:54
Sebastian Rühl Re: Datatypes in Plc4j Thu, 02 Aug, 08:01
Sebastian Rühl Re: Code-Retreat on Mallorca? Thu, 02 Aug, 08:09
Sebastian Rühl Re: Feedback to the TODO items of Julians first Pull Request Thu, 02 Aug, 09:27
Sebastian Rühl Re: How about a "promiscuous" mode? Wed, 08 Aug, 15:55
Sebastian Rühl PlcRequestContainer moved to driver-bases Thu, 16 Aug, 08:49
Sebastian Rühl Immutability of plc4j-api Thu, 16 Aug, 12:52
Sebastian Rühl Re: Suggestion to refactoring drivers (especially S7) Fri, 17 Aug, 08:43
Sebastian Rühl Re: Suggestion to refactoring drivers (especially S7) Fri, 17 Aug, 08:50
Sebastian Rühl Re: Suggestion to refactoring drivers (especially S7) Fri, 17 Aug, 13:57
Sebastian Rühl Re: Internal Type System Thu, 23 Aug, 13:53
Sebastian Rühl Re: Internal Type System Fri, 24 Aug, 07:02
Sebastian Rühl Re: Internal Type System Fri, 24 Aug, 07:10
Sebastian Rühl Re: Plc4XJPA Layer considerations Fri, 24 Aug, 08:31
Sebastian Rühl Re: Plc4XJPA Layer considerations Fri, 24 Aug, 09:14
Sebastian Rühl Re: ASF Slack Thu, 30 Aug, 08:46
Sebastian Rühl Re: API Changes proposal Thu, 30 Aug, 08:52
Sebastian Rühl Re: ASF Slack Thu, 30 Aug, 09:33
Benedikt Ritter ASF Slack Tue, 28 Aug, 13:02
Christofer Dutz Fixed build problems ... Wed, 01 Aug, 10:12
Christofer Dutz Re: Code-Retreat on Mallorca? Wed, 01 Aug, 12:38
Christofer Dutz Re: New Siemens S7 Protocol? Wed, 01 Aug, 13:26
Christofer Dutz Re: Exception on closing S7PlcConnection Wed, 01 Aug, 15:18
Christofer Dutz Increasing security Wed, 01 Aug, 16:51
Christofer Dutz Feedback to the TODO items of Julians first Pull Request Thu, 02 Aug, 08:46
Christofer Dutz Re: Feedback to the TODO items of Julians first Pull Request Thu, 02 Aug, 08:56
Christofer Dutz Re: Feedback to the TODO items of Julians first Pull Request Thu, 02 Aug, 09:01
Christofer Dutz Re: Handling of signed / unsigned values Thu, 02 Aug, 09:32
Christofer Dutz How to handle datatype optimizations Thu, 02 Aug, 14:10
Christofer Dutz Re: Handling of signed / unsigned values Thu, 02 Aug, 17:04
Christofer Dutz Re: Handling of signed / unsigned values Fri, 03 Aug, 09:39
Christofer Dutz Re: Handling of signed / unsigned values Fri, 03 Aug, 12:15
Christofer Dutz Re: Handling of signed / unsigned values Fri, 03 Aug, 12:54
Christofer Dutz [VOTE] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Fri, 03 Aug, 13:41
Christofer Dutz [DISCUSS] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Fri, 03 Aug, 13:42
Christofer Dutz Re: [VOTE] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Fri, 03 Aug, 13:43
Christofer Dutz Re: [DISCUSS] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Tue, 07 Aug, 09:25
Christofer Dutz Re: [DISCUSS] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Tue, 07 Aug, 10:52
Christofer Dutz How about a "promiscuous" mode? Wed, 08 Aug, 12:25
Christofer Dutz Re: How about a \promiscuous\ mode? Wed, 08 Aug, 16:11
Christofer Dutz Re: Plc4X meeting in Nürtingen Thu, 09 Aug, 11:05
Christofer Dutz Re: Plc4X meeting in Nürtingen Thu, 09 Aug, 11:19
Christofer Dutz Re: Plc4X meeting in Nürtingen Fri, 10 Aug, 11:44
Christofer Dutz Re: [DISCUSS] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Sat, 11 Aug, 08:58
Christofer Dutz Re: [DISCUSS] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Mon, 13 Aug, 07:36
Christofer Dutz Re: [DISCUSS] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Mon, 13 Aug, 12:54
Christofer Dutz Some initial work on the reverse engineering the Emerson DeltaV protocol Mon, 13 Aug, 13:07
Christofer Dutz Re: [DISCUSS] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Tue, 14 Aug, 07:38
Christofer Dutz PLC4X talk at Open-Source Summit Europe in Edinburgh got accepted Tue, 14 Aug, 07:43
Christofer Dutz Re: [DISCUSS] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Tue, 14 Aug, 08:22
Christofer Dutz [S7] Best way to detect the type of S7 device? Tue, 14 Aug, 08:24
Christofer Dutz Re: Allan Bradley / Rockwell support Tue, 14 Aug, 11:21
Christofer Dutz Re: PLC4X talk at Open-Source Summit Europe in Edinburgh got accepted Wed, 15 Aug, 14:18
Christofer Dutz [S7] Finding out what type of S7 we are talking too (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Change the format of the S7 Adresses) Thu, 16 Aug, 08:19
Christofer Dutz Re: Request to join Fri, 17 Aug, 08:01
Christofer Dutz Suggestion to refactoring drivers (especially S7) Fri, 17 Aug, 08:38
Christofer Dutz Re: Suggestion to refactoring drivers (especially S7) Fri, 17 Aug, 08:48
Christofer Dutz [S7] S7 Driver now able to detect the type of S7 device it is connected to Fri, 17 Aug, 12:26
Christofer Dutz Re: Refactoring of Drivers Fri, 17 Aug, 12:41
Christofer Dutz Re: Suggestion to refactoring drivers (especially S7) Fri, 17 Aug, 12:53
Christofer Dutz Re: Refactoring of Drivers Fri, 17 Aug, 13:38
Christofer Dutz Re: Suggestion to refactoring drivers (especially S7) Fri, 17 Aug, 14:19
Christofer Dutz Re: Refactoring of Drivers Mon, 20 Aug, 07:16
Christofer Dutz Re: Refactoring of Drivers Mon, 20 Aug, 07:56
Christofer Dutz Re: Refactoring of Drivers Mon, 20 Aug, 08:35
Christofer Dutz [EtherNet/IP] Anyone with experience in using EtherNet/IP available here on the list? Mon, 20 Aug, 14:05
Christofer Dutz Re: Refactoring of Drivers Mon, 20 Aug, 14:29
Christofer Dutz Re: Refactoring of Drivers Mon, 20 Aug, 18:50
Christofer Dutz Re: Refactoring of Drivers Mon, 20 Aug, 19:26
Christofer Dutz Re: [EtherNet/IP] Anyone with experience in using EtherNet/IP available here on the list? Tue, 21 Aug, 07:13
Christofer Dutz Re: [EtherNet/IP] Anyone with experience in using EtherNet/IP available here on the list? Tue, 21 Aug, 14:48
Christofer Dutz Re: Updating the site ... Wed, 22 Aug, 13:41
Christofer Dutz Re: [EtherNet/IP] Anyone with experience in using EtherNet/IP available here on the list? Wed, 22 Aug, 14:00
Christofer Dutz Re: Updating the site ... Wed, 22 Aug, 14:19
Christofer Dutz Re: Kafka Connect Integration Wed, 22 Aug, 17:09
Christofer Dutz Re: Internal Type System Thu, 23 Aug, 08:24
Christofer Dutz Re: Internal Type System Thu, 23 Aug, 14:24
Christofer Dutz Re: Internal Type System Fri, 24 Aug, 07:11
Christofer Dutz Re: Internal Type System Fri, 24 Aug, 07:27
Christofer Dutz Re: Internal Type System Fri, 24 Aug, 08:14
Christofer Dutz Re: Plc4XJPA Layer considerations Fri, 24 Aug, 08:25
Christofer Dutz Re: Plc4XJPA Layer considerations Fri, 24 Aug, 09:12
Christofer Dutz Re: Internal Type System Fri, 24 Aug, 09:41
Christofer Dutz Re: Internal Type System Fri, 24 Aug, 13:39
Christofer Dutz Re: API Changes proposal Sat, 25 Aug, 13:52
Christofer Dutz Re: Making your first release Sun, 26 Aug, 12:08
Christofer Dutz Re: API Changes proposal Mon, 27 Aug, 07:56
Christofer Dutz Re: API Changes proposal Mon, 27 Aug, 07:57
Christofer Dutz Re: API Changes proposal Tue, 28 Aug, 10:22
Christofer Dutz Re: Kafka Connect Integration Tue, 28 Aug, 20:53
Christofer Dutz Re: ASF Slack Wed, 29 Aug, 07:55
Christofer Dutz Re: Kafka Connect Integration Wed, 29 Aug, 14:21
Christofer Dutz Re: Kafka Connect Integration Wed, 29 Aug, 19:17
Christofer Dutz Re: ASF Slack Thu, 30 Aug, 08:03
Christofer Dutz Re: API Changes proposal Thu, 30 Aug, 08:14
Christofer Dutz Re: API Changes proposal Thu, 30 Aug, 09:16
Christofer Dutz Re: ASF Slack Thu, 30 Aug, 09:18
Christofer Dutz Re: [GitHub] chrisdutz opened a new pull request #14: WIP: Api Refactoring Thu, 30 Aug, 11:43
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer opened a new pull request #9: Added some javadoc to S7 communication path and several todos that ma… Wed, 01 Aug, 12:55
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 202176
Jun 202159
May 202193
Apr 2021203
Mar 2021211
Feb 2021105
Jan 2021127
Dec 2020138
Nov 202095
Oct 2020112
Sep 2020191
Aug 2020179
Jul 2020217
Jun 2020132
May 2020265
Apr 2020157
Mar 2020201
Feb 2020167
Jan 2020181
Dec 2019100
Nov 201979
Oct 2019140
Sep 2019107
Aug 2019154
Jul 2019112
Jun 2019101
May 2019231
Apr 2019232
Mar 2019272
Feb 2019116
Jan 2019170
Dec 201895
Nov 2018116
Oct 2018162
Sep 2018223
Aug 2018235
Jul 201844
Jun 201823
May 201821
Apr 201819
Mar 201851
Feb 2018136
Jan 2018109
Dec 201775