plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Recent additions to PLC4X (Goolge IoT cloud Example, Kafka-Connect integration, Test-Driver)
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 07:55:11 GMT
Hi,

> Thank you two very much for these great additions. As Veronika and Andrey both work for
codecentric, they did this during their work hours and we have a signed CCLA, I think there
is no need for any ICLA signing on her side (is that correct?)

CCLA is more for the company not the contributors, IMO would be good if we had ICLA’s on
file, but not required until they are made committers of the project.

Thanks,
Justin