plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Do a first release?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 13:08:54 GMT
Just got this response from Kevin:

"I just performed the release, it should propagate to Maven Central soonish."

... so it seems we have a go ... soonish ;-)

Chris

Am 17.09.18, 14:06 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Hi All,

    well I just did a first dry-run of a release and encountered two problems:
    1: We are currently referencing an unreleased version of Apache Edgent (We could roll
back to 1.2.0 but that version had security issues in its dependencies ... eventually I can
fix this by overriding versions in dependencyManagement blocks)
    2: We are currently referencing an unreleased version of the EtherNet/IP driver ... I
already contacted the maintainer and he said He'll try to release asap. (We could exclude
the enip driver from the release for now)

    Chris