plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [S7] TransportSize Enum Code
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2018 07:39:50 GMT
Hi Julian,

TransportSize is sort of the old version of the S7DataType and will be replaced by this.

Remember that I added the S7DataType class and is wasn't referenced by any code as I wanted
some feedback? ... so just ignore the TransportSize type ... we'll probably also rename and
move the S7DataType as part of this refactoring.

Regarding your bitWidth question ... could you point me to where that is used? I couldn't
find it.

Chris