plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [DISCUSS] How about merging the api-refactoring branch back to master?
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2018 12:12:00 GMT
Hi all,

so it has been a while since I started the API refactoring branch. So far most of the important
drivers have been ported and the rest will follow shortly.

I guess you all had the chance to give feedback on the proposed changes and I think we settled
most of them. Adding the “execute” to the builder would be a step we could still add after
merging.

So if none of you have any objections, I would like to merge the changed API back to master
and to start sharing these updated API SNAPYHOT versions.

What do you think?

Chris