plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Do a first release?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 12:06:29 GMT
Hi All,

well I just did a first dry-run of a release and encountered two problems:
1: We are currently referencing an unreleased version of Apache Edgent (We could roll back
to 1.2.0 but that version had security issues in its dependencies ... eventually I can fix
this by overriding versions in dependencyManagement blocks)
2: We are currently referencing an unreleased version of the EtherNet/IP driver ... I already
contacted the maintainer and he said He'll try to release asap. (We could exclude the enip
driver from the release for now)

Chris