plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: API Changes proposal
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2018 08:26:45 GMT
Hi chris,

I agree with your S7 field except for one little change.
How do we proceed with the (optional) bit offset?
I made it "Short" with the contract that null indicates no offset given.
Another alternative would be to make it 0 as default or even Optional.
I would prefer to have it nullable, what do you think?

With the rest I'm fine but as this is part of our internal API now I think we also have more
freedom with evolving them as its not visible to users.

For all other parts of your proposal +1 from me.

Best
Julian