plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Meetup in Nürtingen on 20.09.2018
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2018 05:51:22 GMT
I'll be there for sure :-)
Looking forward to it.

Chris

Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

________________________________
From: Julian Feinauer <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 11:37:40 PM
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Subject: Meetup in Nürtingen on 20.09.2018

Hi everybody,

I am really looking forward to our first PLC4X meetup next week in Nürtingen.
In this mail you find all necessary information.

Where?

pragmatic industries GmbH
Zementwerk 1
72622 Nürtingen

>From the main-street look for the spiral-stair.
Go up the spiral-stair and you are there!

When?

Date: 20.09.2018
Start: 10 am
End: whenever we are fine

What?

The main goals are to get in contact with each other and learn something about the past and
the current state of PLC4X and, of course, discuss about the future.
We have a rough agenda with provided Talks which is

* Chris: History and Wrap-Up of PLC4X

* Chris: Architecture and Deep-Dive PLC4X and new API

* (Hopefully) Matthias Strlijc: Efforts with PLC Communication at University Stuttgart

* Julian: "Industrie 4.0" and use cases for PLC4X in the german "Mittelstand"

* Discussion: Where is PLC4X currently used or will be soon? Feedbacks from Industry.

* Discussion: How to we proceed in the future, what could be next features & milestones
and Releases

Everybody is invited to participate in the meetup / workshop or bring other contributions
to it.
I am really excited about this workshop.

Julian

PS.: One small organizational note, it would be good if we know a rough estimate about the
participants. Currently we assume all people who participated in the doodle to be coming and
no one else. So if anybody else likes to join us (or cannot due to other duties) please give
me a short notice.