plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Add a list of companies using PLC4X without links back?
Date Mon, 04 May 2020 10:53:24 GMT
Hi all,

yes I agree ... and I was currently just talking about companies "using" plc4x. As quite often
I am asked: "do people use PLC4X" and I usually say: "sure quite a lot, unfortunately I can't
tell you who" ... so if we had such a list, we would have something to refer to.

And yes ... let's discuss "products and services" separately ... here always a vote on the
PLC should be required.

Chris