plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Huse <wolfgang.h...@nutanix.com>
Subject Best Practices / Experiences from the field (Subscription/Polling for Data)
Date Thu, 14 May 2020 16:59:51 GMT
Hi,
maybe you could share some experiences from realworld-use-cases how to work with PLC4x ?
If I am looking for gathering as detailed as possible Data from Machines… what would be
first choice ? Subcription for ChangedValues ? Active Polling ?

What is an interval which is usable in real world for polling ? 100ms, 10ms ?

I know that these are also quite machine/protocol specific questions but it would be interesting
to learn what numbers could be achieved by using PLC4x ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen – With kind regards

Wolfgang Huse