plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Ott <ott.lukas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] [ANNOUNCE] Apache PLC4X 0.7.0 Released!
Date Mon, 25 May 2020 08:16:32 GMT
+1

Somewhat I am missing a little bit linkage to mspec-format ("the how we
create generated drivers" -> We established the mspec-format as the basis
for generating drivers more can be found here:
https://plc4x.apache.org/developers/code-gen/protocol/mspec.html .
This enables developers to easily develop new drivers.)

Additionally off-topic remark: for me personally -> what is needed to
transfer the driver generation to other languages (basically what are the
steps you are currently working on for the C language and what steps are
needed to to bring other language like Python there?
(e.g. Step 1: Definition of API, Step 2: Definition of , ...)

Thanks Chris for the effort :) + Good job PLC4X Team it is an awesome
journey so far.

Regards,
Lukas