plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Ott <ott.lukas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exploring Plc4x
Date Mon, 18 May 2020 15:20:29 GMT
Hi Venki welcome to the PLC4X community,

First direction we can point you to is the webinar from Julian:
https://youtu.be/MIp_0OcDTr4 There he shows in detail how to connect
Siemens PLCs to PLC4X.
Additionally he shows you how to connect to a simulated PLC server which is
maybe what you are looking for to test and develop your application with
the Kafka connector.

Best regards,
Lukas