plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Titus Hartmann <titus.hartma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OPC UA communication
Date Mon, 04 May 2020 06:29:34 GMT
Hello Matthias,

Looks like it was again just an error with missing JARs. Reading works
and with writing the access is currently denied. Do you guys have a
way to change this accessLevel over the API or do I have to do it on
the server itself?

Thanks!
Titus

Am Sa., 2. Mai 2020 um 11:28 Uhr schrieb Titus Hartmann
<titus.hartmann1@gmail.com>:

> [...]
> = (OpcuaTcpPlcConnection) new
> PlcDriverManager().getConnection("opcua:tcp://localhost:5801/OPC_Simulation_Server?discovery=false"))
> {
>
>                                         logger.info("Verbindung ist
> aufgebaut...");
>
>                                         PlcReadRequest.Builder
> readBuilder = opcuaConnection.readRequestBuilder();
>
>                                         readBuilder.addItem("Menge",
> "ns=2;i=4");
>

>                                         PlcReadRequest request =
> readBuilder.build();
>
>                                         logger.info("Anfrage gesendet...");
>
>             PlcReadResponse response = opcuaConnection.read(request).get();
>
>                                         logger.info("Antwort der Steuerung:");
>
>                                         for (String fieldName :
> response.getFieldNames()) {
>
>                                                      logger.info("{} -
> {}", fieldName, response.getResponseCode(fieldName));
>
>                                                      if
> (response.getResponseCode(fieldName) == PlcResponseCode.OK) {
>

> logger.info("{} - {}", fieldName, response.getObject(fieldName));
>
>                                                      }
>
>                                         }
>
>                            } catch (Exception e) {
>
>                                         logger.error("Konnte keine
> Verbindung aufbauen", e);
>
>                            }
>
>              }
>
> }
>

> As a OPC Server I use a Python tool called FreeOpcUa
> (https://github.com/FreeOpcUa/python-opcua) and just simply set up
> some variables with:
>

> from opcua import Server
>
> server = Server()
>
> url = "opc.tcp://localhost:5801"
>
> server.set_endpoint(url)
>
> name = "OPC_Simulation_Server"
>
> addspace = server.register_namespace(name)
> node = server.get_objects_node()
> Param = node.add_object(addspace, "Parameters")
> ANr = Param.add_variable(addspace, "Auftragsnummer", 0)
> Stk = Param.add_variable(addspace, "Stückzahl", 0)
> Menge = Param.add_variable(addspace, "Menge", 0)
> ANr.set_writable()
> Stk.set_writable()
> Menge.set_writable()
> server.start()
>
> print("Server started at {}".format(url))
>

> Thank you for your help and advice.
>
> Greets
>
> Titus
>
> Am Do., 30. Apr. 2020 um 23:33 Uhr schrieb Strljic, Matthias Milan
> <matthias.strljic@isw.uni-stuttgart.de>:
> >
> > Hello Titus,
> >

> > the driver supports read, write and subscribe. So you should be able to write values
to an OPC UA server.

> > If you could provide there some meta data to your issue we can perhaps help you
with that?

> > What kind of node type you try to read/write?
> >

> > The ManualPLC4XOpcua test class includes for all request types some small examples.
> >
> > URL to ManualPLC4XOpcua: https://github.com/apache/plc4x/blob/rel/0.6/plc4j/drivers/opcua/src/test/java/org/apache/plc4x/java/opcua/ManualPLC4XOpcua.java
> >

> > To achieve the best results you could build the latest version of the 0.6 branch
and use that until we publish the 0.6.1 release candidate.

> > Best regards
> >
> > Matthias

the discovery endpoint of an opc ua server to get the correct endpoint description.
> > > If the parameter is set to false, it ignores this discovery result and forces
the specified ip + port combination. We had to implement this option because opc ua servers
do not always seem to be configured correctly.
> > > But you are right, the documentation part is missing there. We will address
this soon to avoid these ambiguities.