plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Rühl <sebastian.ruehl...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject plc4go - what a good opportunity to get started again
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2021 12:49:29 GMT
Hi together,

Just awake from hibernation and noticed I haven’t wrote in a long time on this mailing list.
The last years I had the opportunity to work with golang and fell in love with that language
(not only that I also worked with some ci/cd related tools (like renovate) which would be
a great benefit for plc4x).
As we now have a initial golang integration in plc4x I thought its a good time to re-activate
my commitment and get my contributions spooled up again.

I’m looking forward to engage with the plc4x community a lot more again and just wanted
to use this mail as a small update from me and to say hi again :).

Sebastian