plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Snow <s40...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Source Time of PLC Value?
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2021 19:56:54 GMT
On Thu, 2021-03-11 at 19:13 +0100, Łukasz Dywicki wrote:
> [snip] ..

> While I do appreciate work made to bring all (C/Python/C#?) languages
> under Apache PLC4X umbrella I also do see that sometimes they are
> being
> {snip]

> Isn't it a time to make sure that C/C#/Python can still compile with
> 0.8
> release?
Is no one else supporting these beside Chris? That is seemingly unfair.
I would be willing to try some work with Python, what version is in use
in the PLC4X?

[great big snip]

I am more familiar with Java and prefer it, but since I am a Fedora guy
I use Python on occasion, currently Python 3, but 2 is still doable if
necessary. I would be willing to try to help in this area if there is
lacking support.

Regards,
Stephen