plc4x-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andreas Vogler <andreas.vog...@me.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: OPC UA Subscribe throws casting error ...
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2021 20:12:04 GMT
Hi Matthias,

It’s 
* Java 11.0.9 (Amazon Corretto)
* Intellij 2020.3.2
* git clone https://github.com/apache/plc4x.git <https://github.com/apache/plc4x.git>

The attached stack trace was from my project - Kotlin - maybe “app” comes from there.
But you can just use the subscription example from the plc4x.git, it throws the same error.

Regards,
Andreas



> On 03.03.2021, at 21:04, Matthias Milan Strljic <matthias.strljic@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> Hi Andreas,
> 
> can you give us a bit more information about your scenario and setup?
> Project config, java version, java jvm, IDE environment, PLC4X version /
> Github branch?
> Because the " are in unnamed module of loader 'app'" confuses me a bit.
> 
> Greetings Matthias
> 
> ------------------------------
>> *Von:* Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
>> *Gesendet:* Mittwoch, 3. März 2021 20:40
>> *An:* dev@plc4x.apache.org
>> *Betreff:* AW: OPC UA Subscribe throws casting error ...
>> 
>> Hi,
>> 
>> perhaps Matthias can help you with this one?
>> 
>> Chris
>> 
>> 
>> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>> Von: Andreas Vogler <andreas.vogler@me.com.INVALID>
>> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. März 2021 20:22
>> An: dev@plc4x.apache.org
>> Betreff: Re: OPC UA Subscribe throws casting error ...
>> 
>> Same happens with the plc4j hello-world-plc4x-subscription example from
>> the GitHub repository.
>> 
>>> On 03.03.2021, at 18:00, Andreas Vogler <andreas.vogler@me.com.INVALID>
>> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Hi,
>>> 
>>> I have tried to subscribe to an OPC UA node - just took the few lines
>> from the subscription example - and I get following stack trace.
>>> 
>>> I hope someone can tell me what I am doing wrong… :-)
>>> 
>>> val builder: PlcSubscriptionRequest.Builder =
>>> plc!!.subscriptionRequestBuilder()
>>> topics.forEach {
>>>   builder.addChangeOfStateField(it.payload, it.payload) } val request
>>> = builder.build() val response = request.execute() val
>>> subscribeResponse = response.get() ==> the exception is thrown here
>>> 
>>> [2021-03-03 17:52:26][INFO   ][opc                           ] Subscribe
>> nodes [1]
>>> java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.ClassCastException:
>> class org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.model.DefaultPlcSubscriptionField cannot be
>> cast to class org.apache.plc4x.java.opcua.protocol.OpcuaField
>> (org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.model.DefaultPlcSubscriptionField and
>> org.apache.plc4x.java.opcua.protocol.OpcuaField are in unnamed module of
>> loader 'app')
>>>       at
>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.reportGet(CompletableFuture.java:395)
>>>       at
>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.get(CompletableFuture.java:1999)
>>>       at Plc4xVerticle.subscribeNodes(Plc4xVerticle.kt:84)
>>>       at Plc4xVerticle.subscribeTopics(Plc4xVerticle.kt:66)
>>>       at
>> at.rocworks.gateway.core.driver.DriverBase.subscribeTopic(DriverBase.kt:170)
>>>       at
>> at.rocworks.gateway.core.driver.DriverBase.subscribeHandler(DriverBase.kt:127)
>>>       at
>> at.rocworks.gateway.core.driver.DriverBase.access$subscribeHandler(DriverBase.kt:24)
>>>       at
>> at.rocworks.gateway.core.driver.DriverBase$connectHandlers$2.handle(DriverBase.kt:105)
>>>       at
>> at.rocworks.gateway.core.driver.DriverBase$connectHandlers$2.handle(DriverBase.kt:24)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.impl.EventLoopContext.emit(EventLoopContext.java:52)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.impl.DuplicatedContext.emit(DuplicatedContext.java:194)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.eventbus.impl.MessageConsumerImpl.dispatch(MessageConsumerImpl.java:177)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.eventbus.impl.HandlerRegistration$InboundDeliveryContext.next(HandlerRegistration.java:163)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.eventbus.impl.HandlerRegistration$InboundDeliveryContext.dispatch(HandlerRegistration.java:128)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.impl.AbstractContext.dispatch(AbstractContext.java:107)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.eventbus.impl.HandlerRegistration.dispatch(HandlerRegistration.java:104)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.eventbus.impl.MessageConsumerImpl.deliver(MessageConsumerImpl.java:183)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.eventbus.impl.MessageConsumerImpl.doReceive(MessageConsumerImpl.java:168)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.eventbus.impl.HandlerRegistration.lambda$receive$0(HandlerRegistration.java:54)
>>>       at
>> io.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.safeExecute(AbstractEventExecutor.java:164)
>>>       at
>> io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:472)
>>>       at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:500)
>>>       at
>> io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989)
>>>       at
>> io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74)
>>>       at
>> io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
>>>       at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class
>> org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.model.DefaultPlcSubscriptionField cannot be cast
>> to class org.apache.plc4x.java.opcua.protocol.OpcuaField
>> (org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.model.DefaultPlcSubscriptionField and
>> org.apache.plc4x.java.opcua.protocol.OpcuaField are in unnamed module of
>> loader 'app')
>>>       at
>> org.apache.plc4x.java.opcua.connection.OpcuaTcpPlcConnection.lambda$subscribe$3(OpcuaTcpPlcConnection.java:388)
>>>       at
>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1700)
>>>       at
>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1692)
>>>       at
>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:290)
>>>       at
>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1020)
>>>       at
>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1656)
>>>       at
>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1594)
>>>       at
>>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorker
>>> Thread.java:183)
>>> java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.ClassCastException:
>> class org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.model.DefaultPlcSubscriptionField cannot be
>> cast to class org.apache.plc4x.java.opcua.protocol.OpcuaField
>> (org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.model.DefaultPlcSubscriptionField and
>> org.apache.plc4x.java.opcua.protocol.OpcuaField are in unnamed module of
>> loader 'app')
>>>       at
>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.reportGet(CompletableFuture.java:395)
>>>       at
>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.get(CompletableFuture.java:1999)
>>>       at Plc4xVerticle.subscribeNodes(Plc4xVerticle.kt:84)
>>>       at Plc4xVerticle.subscribeTopics(Plc4xVerticle.kt:66)
>>>       at
>> at.rocworks.gateway.core.driver.DriverBase.subscribeTopic(DriverBase.kt:170)
>>>       at
>> at.rocworks.gateway.core.driver.DriverBase.subscribeHandler(DriverBase.kt:127)
>>>       at
>> at.rocworks.gateway.core.driver.DriverBase.access$subscribeHandler(DriverBase.kt:24)
>>>       at
>> at.rocworks.gateway.core.driver.DriverBase$connectHandlers$2.handle(DriverBase.kt:105)
>>>       at
>> at.rocworks.gateway.core.driver.DriverBase$connectHandlers$2.handle(DriverBase.kt:24)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.impl.EventLoopContext.emit(EventLoopContext.java:52)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.impl.DuplicatedContext.emit(DuplicatedContext.java:194)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.eventbus.impl.MessageConsumerImpl.dispatch(MessageConsumerImpl.java:177)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.eventbus.impl.HandlerRegistration$InboundDeliveryContext.next(HandlerRegistration.java:163)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.eventbus.impl.HandlerRegistration$InboundDeliveryContext.dispatch(HandlerRegistration.java:128)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.impl.AbstractContext.dispatch(AbstractContext.java:107)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.eventbus.impl.HandlerRegistration.dispatch(HandlerRegistration.java:104)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.eventbus.impl.MessageConsumerImpl.deliver(MessageConsumerImpl.java:183)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.eventbus.impl.MessageConsumerImpl.doReceive(MessageConsumerImpl.java:168)
>>>       at
>> io.vertx.core.eventbus.impl.HandlerRegistration.lambda$receive$0(HandlerRegistration.java:54)
>>>       at
>> io.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.safeExecute(AbstractEventExecutor.java:164)
>>>       at
>> io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:472)
>>>       at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:500)
>>>       at
>> io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989)
>>>       at
>> io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74)
>>>       at
>> io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
>>>       at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class
>> org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.model.DefaultPlcSubscriptionField cannot be cast
>> to class org.apache.plc4x.java.opcua.protocol.OpcuaField
>> (org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.model.DefaultPlcSubscriptionField and
>> org.apache.plc4x.java.opcua.protocol.OpcuaField are in unnamed module of
>> loader 'app')
>>>       at
>> org.apache.plc4x.java.opcua.connection.OpcuaTcpPlcConnection.lambda$subscribe$3(OpcuaTcpPlcConnection.java:388)
>>>       at
>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1700)
>>>       at
>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1692)
>>>       at
>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:290)
>>>       at
>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1020)
>>>       at
>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1656)
>>>       at
>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1594)
>>>       at
>>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorker
>>> Thread.java:183)
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> 


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message