poi-dev mailing list archives

From Quoin Developers <quoin...@gmail.com>
Subject UnsupportedOperationException
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:37:24 GMT
Hi,

We are encountering a problem when reading an Excel file with the latest
code from HEAD (updated this morning). Basically we get this error when
reading-in the file (reading formulas), and it seems like the the byte read
is a 0, in which case, it falls down through the switch and throws this
Exception. What is the proper behavior here should it fail completely or
skip over the byte?

Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: 0 (0)
at org.apache.poi.hssf.record.formula.Ptg.createPtg(Ptg.java:349)
at org.apache.poi.hssf.record.FormulaRecord.getParsedExpressionTokens(
FormulaRecord.java:131)
at org.apache.poi.hssf.record.FormulaRecord.fillFields(FormulaRecord.java
:114)
... 27 more

Thanks for your help,
Rus