poi-dev mailing list archives

From wzb...@gmx.at
Subject Resend001: Formula evaluation final release
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 12:37:32 GMT
--- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ---
Von: wzbsoh@gmx.at
An: poi-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Formula evaluation final release
Datum: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:21:23 +0200 (MEST)

Dear Sirs!

We are currently investigating Apache POI's Formula Evaluation capabilities.

(see also http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/hssf/eval.html)

As are new to POI and we plan to use it within our own java SW we'd have the
following questions  regarding POI:

- Is there already a POI final release planned which includes formula
evaluation? When can it be expected?

- How is it planned to deal with future versions of MS-Excel in case MS
changes formats? Can there be patches/workarounds expected?

Thank you for your fast reply!

Regards,

Harald