portals-portalapps-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Portals Applications projects apa-webcontent, apa-rss, apa-demo and apa-dbbrowser version 1.2
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 08:09:34 GMT
Apache Portals Applications Team and community,

This release is accepted with the following votes:

     +1 Woonsan Ko
     +1 Vivek Kumar
     +1 Ate Douma

Thank you all for voting!

We will promote the release candidates to the Maven Central Repository and
upload the source and binary distributions to the official download area.

An announcement about the new release will be send out as soon as the Portals
Applications website is updated and the source and binary distributions have
been mirrored.

Regards,

Ate Douma