qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Tomas Restrepo" <tomas.restr...@devdeo.com>
Subject Contributing to .NET Client?
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 19:25:40 GMT
Hi everyone,

I've been following the Qpid progress for some time now and I'm very
interested in AMQP and the qpid implementation, and would like to contribute
to it. In particular, I'd be interested in contributing to the .NET client
implementation.

Some things I'd like to ask:

- Is this something you guys would be interested in?
- What would be the best place to discuss contributions/comments regarding
the .NET client? I see this list seems to be mostly focused for now on the
java and cpp stuff, but I don't know if this is because not many people are
actively working on the other implementations or if it's because the
discussion is being done through other means

Disclaimer: if my questions seem dumb, it's because I've contributed to
other open source projects but not one associated with the asf :)

So, is there any interest? I've already been going through the code and
getting familiar with it, btw.

Tomas Restrepo
http://www.winterdom.com/weblog/