qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Greig" <robert.j.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid JMS and JNDI configuration issues
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 18:12:39 GMT
On 07/04/2008, George Thiruvathukal <gthiruvathukal@zappos.com> wrote:

> Really? That doesn't seem work. From the thrown exception it looks like the
> lookup key is just "QueueConnectionFactory":

>   JNDI lookup failed: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
> QueueConnectionFactory
>   Connection problem: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
> QueueConnectionFactory

Aha. OK I have looked at the code again. It seems that all the
properties go into the environment, and certain properties are
"parsed" into the bindings. This is why you see your property in the
environment.

The reason this isn't working is because your qpid.properties file
isn't quite right. This means that the bindings are empty since none
parses successfuly. The file is documented here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/How+to+Use+JNDI

You need to specify the URL rather than a class name.

Hopefully that page will make things clear, if not just ask any
questions that are unanswered.

Thanks,

Robert