qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Schloming <rafa...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Ruby ./run-tests
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:02:45 GMT
Gordon Sim wrote:
> Martin Ritchie wrote:
>> We should probably capture it in a jira so we can scope it for Mn
>
> Good idea: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-930

The output is normal and doesn't indicate a problem with the release.
The test is checking that the client properly handles a broker initiated
closing of the connection. To do this the client is intentionally doing
something illegal and then checking the resulting exception. The info
that is printed out is always printed when the broker closes the connection.

Arguably the message should be logged rather than sent to the console,
but the ruby client doesn't currently make use of any log system other
than direct console output.

--Rafael