qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: QPID Client for Windows
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:28:40 GMT

great - let us know if we can answer any questions and when you have
patches ready, will be happy to review. Good to have you on the project.
Welcome!
Carl.

Danny Zadok wrote:
> Thanks Manie.
> Steve and me have exchanged emails and we will work together to do this job.
>
> Danny
>
> Best Regrads,
>
> Danny Zadok
> eMail: Danny_Zadok@softmodule.com
> Mobile: 972-57-565-9593

best to approach this work on qpid-dev (best to subscribe to the list I think).

> Here's a couple of links which should take you to the existing discussion threads (hope
they work ok):

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-qpid-dev/200803.mbox/%3c47ED3D32.9070002@redhat.com%3e
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-qpid-dev/200803.mbox/%3c47ED3D32.9070002@redhat.com%3e>

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-qpid-dev/200803.mbox/%3c1206978015.17570.18.camel@localhost.localdomain%3e
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-qpid-dev/200803.mbox/%3c1206978015.17570.18.camel@localhost.localdomain%3e>

> Steve - not sure if you're working via JIRA on this one (apologies, slightly swamped
so JIRA detail a little vague right now !) ?

> It sounds like Danny would be best to have some clear idea from you about how best to
work i.e. so you don't bump into each other :-) Do you guys know each other already - just
asking out of interest ? We don't often get two volunteers on the same piece (though it is
great !) ?

<mailto:danny_zadok@softmodule.com> > wrote: Hi Marnie,