qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Ruby ./run-tests
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:28:37 GMT
Hi,

A quick question for those of you that have run the ruby run-tests
script against the C++ broker.

Should the test run with no problems what so ever?

In running the M2.1 ruby against the M2.1 java broker I get

[mritchie@minint-cbl1atgd ruby]$ ./run-tests
Loaded suite ./run-tests
Started
......CONNECTION CLOSED: 504, Trying to close unknown channel [error
code 504: channel error], 20, 40
writer Qpid::Closed
.worker Qpid::Closed
.
Finished in 14.262909 seconds.

[mritchie@minint-cbl1atgd ruby]$

The tests all pass with no failure or errors as you can see but the
output of a connection close error suggests either a) ruby is doing
something odd b) the java broker is doing something odd or c) the two
don't play well with each other.

The java broker doesn't report any errors and I dont' have the C++
broker built to check its functionality.

Any thoughts?

--
Martin Ritchie