qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: QPID Client for Windows
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:17:39 GMT
Hi Danny,

Steve has been speaking a little with Andrew Stitcher & Carl Trielloff about
how best to approach this work on qpid-dev (best to subscribe to the list I
think).

Here's a couple of links which should take you to the existing
discussion threads (hope they work ok):

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-qpid-dev/200803.mbox/%3c47ED3D32.9070002@redhat.com%3e

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-qpid-dev/200803.mbox/%3c1206978015.17570.18.camel@localhost.localdomain%3e

Steve - not sure if you're working via JIRA on this one (apologies, slightly
swamped so JIRA detail a little vague right now !) ?

It sounds like Danny would be best to have some clear idea from you about
how best to work i.e. so you don't bump into each other :-) Do you guys know
each other already - just asking out of interest ? We don't often get two
volunteers on the same piece (though it is great !) ?

BTW - no-one proposed on this on GSoC afaik, so won't have a student on this
one.

Danny - let me/us know if we can help more !

Hth,
Regards,
Marnie