qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Big Red Flashy Merge Warning <imagine the sound of bells here>
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:59:56 GMT
Hi All,

I just wanted to ask - does anyone have anything to commit to the Java
Client or Java Common over the next couple of days ?

If so, can I make a plea that it go into trunk tomorrow or not until after
the merge is completed on trunk ?

Aidan is having to put in a lot of effort to keep updating the merge and
it'd be great if he had one clear day on Monday to work on problems, and
Tues to complete the merge onto trunk, safe in the knowledge that no-one
plans to commit until Wed am ?

Thoughts ?

Don't all yell at once :-)

Bfn,
Marnie

PS This is a yucky task, we should all be admiring of Aidan for doing it !