qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Greig" <robert.j.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Windows Build
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 22:52:18 GMT
Hi Steve,

I've been taking a look at the Windows build, since I'm keen to use
qpid C++ on that platform.

I noticed that on trunk the VS project is slightly out of date with
the generated files so it doesn't build (looks like a couple of
generated events had either been renamed or removed?).

Obviously that was simple to fix, and I've also added a custom build
step (and the spec file) to the project so that a user doesn't have to
run nmake separately from the command line.

Are you making any changes to the VS project just now? I'd like to
commit these but I don't want to disrupt anything you're doing.

Robert