qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: M4-beta
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 17:37:49 GMT
On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Rafael Schloming <rafaels@redhat.com> wrote:
> I've posted M4-beta here. It's made from r721165:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-incubating-M4-beta/

Cool, looks good. Couple of things though, not sure how much of a
problem they are.

Not sure about the stuff in management/client/servlet/WEB-INF/lb,
seems a bit odd to ship duplicates of so many jars. Do we really need
to do that? It's basically doubled the size of the archive. :/

I'm also having problems connecting to the JMX interface on the
broker, although I'm not entirely sure why. It binds to the socket
ok...

- Aidan

http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Have we anything resembling a plan?" "Mm-hm. Ride till we find
them... and kill them all." - The 13th Warrior