qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Schloming <rafa...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release RC6 as M4 Final
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 15:34:29 GMT
Aidan Skinner wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Alan Conway <aconway@redhat.com> wrote:
>> Gordon Sim wrote:

>>> Looks good to me for qpidc, qpid-python and qpid-ruby. I vote to release
>>> this.
>> +1
>>
>> I haven't reviewed the M4 package but I think we need to branch so the trunk
>> can re-open at this point.
>
> I'm confused, is this a vote for the bits or for branching?

Just to be clear, there is no vote for branching. The only vote
currently taking place is the vote for RC6 as M4.

Given that he says he hasn't reviewed the bits, I'm going to count it as
warm and encouraging thoughts for the release process to succeed
quickly, but not an actual vote. ;)

Alan: Please correct me if I'm missinterpreting you.

--Rafael