qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject RE: Cdash scoreboard available for qpid dev use
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 15:26:32 GMT
On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 13:01 -0400, Steve Huston wrote:
> It was quite broken until this morning, at least for me. It works now,
> again, for me.
>
> > I've got some fixes to put in for this and some other cmake
> > issues with
> > f11, so if it works for you don't worry about it.
>
> Let me know if anything still looks odd.

For RHEL 5 are you using the semi official EPEL version cmake which is
version 2.4.8? I've fixed a number of issues due to using cmake 2.4 in
my recent checkin (principally the 2.4 boost module doesn't set the
Boost_x_LIBRARY variables).

If  you don't mind and if you're not using cmake from EPEL, it'd be
useful if we are using the same versions of cmake in the same places.

I will attempt to get the version of cmake updated on EPEL, but it might
take me a while. It's certainly easier to only target a single version
of cmake.

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org