qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: C# QMF Console
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 19:35:59 GMT
Thanks,

What time zone are you in?

My issue seems to stem from the fact that my Windows install is
bare-bones.  I need to install ant, now I need Java, now it's looking
for jython, etc.  The README should have a list of required software
similar to what is included in the c++ directory.

-Ted

Julien Lavigne du Cadet wrote:
> Thanks for the info Ted.
> By the way, let me know if I can help regarding the problems you're having to compile
the C# API with VS 2008

> Julien

response. However this might be a consequence of my previous point