qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Julien Lavigne du Cadet" <julien.lavi...@gmail.com>
Subject QMF protocol - Get Query messages and _objectid
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:18:09 GMT
Based on the documentation of the QMF protocol available here : http://qpid.apache.org/qmf-protocol.html,
I'm sending Get Query Message to a broker (v0.5) to refresh my QMF objects. So far so good.
However, specifying the "_objectid" field in the message doesn't seem to have an impact =>
every time I get a full refresh for the given class.

My code (C#) looks like that :
map.Add("_class", className);
map.Add("_objectid", objectId);

objectId is obviously an UUID.

I had a quick look at the python qmf api and _objectid doesn't seem to be implemented anywhere,
whereas _class is. Is the documentation in sync with the implementation? What should I do
if I want to refresh a specific object?

Many thanks,

Julien
Sent from my www.pageflakes.com startpage