qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] JMX MC progress update
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:32:35 GMT
Hi Robbie,

I had a look at the screenshots and they look good, in some cases much
better than the previous versions in terms of guessability (what the heck
does this do) and such :-)

Thanks for your work on this to date. When I get some time I'll try it out
on Windows too, as the (mainly) solo voice of windows dev (a little) on the
Java side !

Take Care,
Marnie