qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Ritchie <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject QPID-2028 : Broker test clean up and NullApplicationRegistry
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 14:16:09 GMT
Just a quick heads up that as part of this work I want to move teh
NullApplicationRegistry from the main broker package to the test
package. The NAR will never be used in normal operation as we use the
ConfigurationFileAR. The NAR is only used for testing.

This move would of course highlight that in the test package we
already have a TestApplicationRegistry. Ideally both of these test ARs
should be removed and we should only use the ConfigurationFileAR.

The affects for Java developers is that if you have your IDE set up to
maintain the same dependencies the build system has then you will need
to update your Management Eclipse package to include the broker/test
package as this creates an ApplicationRegistry with the NAR.

If anyone has any objects to me moving this AR then let me know.

I plan to commit this change later this week.

Regards

Martin

--
Martin Ritchie