qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robbie Gemmell" <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: 0.8 release schedule
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:03:06 GMT
Hi all,

As indicated below I have now created an initial test build for early
review. Can all developers please give their preferred sections a once over
for issues, e.g. to update any missing licences and check for any packaging
problems etc (whether they be inherent, or the result of my build
environment). Doing this now will help us expedite the release process once
the code is actually in shape for the 0.8 Release Candidate process to
begin.

The files may be downloaded from:
http://people.apache.org/~robbie/qpid/0.7alpha1/

RAT output from an extraction of the 'full release' archive is available at
http://people.apache.org/~robbie/qpid/0.7alpha1/rat_output.txt Please give
this a check over and update any files you think necessary with licences.
>From an initial glance there seem to be several source files in need of
update e.g. in the new .net bindings, the docs, and the odd cpp file. There
are also quite a lot of scripts (test and otherwise) and makefiles etc
flagged as missing licences and these ought to be updated too since they do
incorporate creativity.

Regards,
Robbie
(who shall now return to post-flight hibernation, having woken up early many
hours ago despite being awake for entirely too long due to planes and
airports)

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org