qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Giusti <kgiu...@redhat.com>
Subject Question re: Java broker's message selector implementation...
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 18:43:07 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm working on adding support for server-side message selectors to the C++ Broker.

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-530  (better late than never...)

It would be preferable to have the C++ broker's use model for message selectors be consistent
with the Java Broker's implementation - and I believe the Java Broker already implements Message
Selectors (correct?)

I was planning on implementing the feature's behavior so it will be compliant with the description
of Message Selections as per the JMS 1.1 spec.  Is this the model for message selectors that
is supported by the Java Broker?  If not, is there documentation available that describes
its implementation?

thanks,

-K

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org