ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Tanping Wang <tanpi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Precedence of Multiple Security Policies in Ranger
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 20:38:57 GMT
Hi, All,
I hope I made myself clear in my question.  If not, please let me know.
Basically I am asking:

If I have multiple security policies set up for one component, HDFS, for
example, speaking of the end result of the permission,  is it a UNION of
the multiple security policies or is it a intersection or is it one
security policy takes the precedence?  How does Ranger decide?

Regards,
Tanping