ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Balaji Ganesan <balaji.ganesa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rearranging Ranger Wiki pages ...
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:27:55 GMT
I think the Index page should be generic and not be tied to the release. I
am looking at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Home or
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ for what some of top projects include in
their wiki.

The index page is probably the first page user would land and would need to
be the link page to get to any section of the wiki easily. Here is what we
should include in the index page

- Ranger overview
- How to get started?
- Ranger documentation (install, user guide)
- Ranger developer guide
- Ranger blog or tutorials

Some of the ranger documentation would be pertinent to the current release.