ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Madhan Neethiraj <mneethi...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: A question on RangerConfiguration object in Ranger-Admin
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 09:46:56 GMT
Abhay,

RangerConfiguration handles only the configuration files used in plugins
(ranger-<type>-security.xml and ranger-<type>-audit.xml). Use of
RangerConfiguration in ranger-admin would require updating its
implementation, for example by adding a method
addResourcesForRangerAdmin() - which should be called during
initialization of ranger-admin.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Madhan