ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Don Bosco Durai <bo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missing documentation
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2015 07:15:14 GMT
Tanping

This are really good feedback. We will prioritize on these topics.

Regarding the user management, it is contentious topic. But I see the
value. Can we start a different thread/JIRA to discuss this? There are few
things in my mind, like integrating with SSSD
(https://fedorahosted.org/sssd), PAM, etc. Let¹s see whether we can
address them in a generic way which can be extended/configured based on
the environment.

All, please highlight any documents or use cases that will be helpful for
you. We can plan to work on those.

Thanks

Bosco