ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Madhan Neethiraj <mad...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ranger 0.5.1 (incubating) - release candidate 2 (dev group vote)
Date Sun, 17 Jan 2016 20:16:59 GMT
Alan,

Thanks. My key is now available in https://people.apache.org/keys/group/incubator.asc; please
use this URL instead of the one mentioned earlier (https://people.apache.org/keys/group/ranger.asc).

Madhan

From:  Alan Gates <alanfgates@gmail.com>
Date:  Friday, January 15, 2016 at 4:16 PM
To:  "dev@ranger.incubator.apache.org" <dev@ranger.incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: [VOTE] Apache Ranger 0.5.1 (incubating) - release candidate 2 (dev group vote)

Ok, everything else looks good, so once the key is available in the file I'm +1.

I checked the LICENSE, NOTICE, and DISCLAIMER files, looked for any binaries, and ran "mvn
install" and "mvn package" on fresh repo's and ran "mvn apache-rat:check".

Alan.

Madhan Neethiraj
January 15, 2016 at 14:49
Alan,

I am working to have my key in ranger.asc file; I am told that it might take about a day for
this update to complete. I will send a note once ranger.asc is updated with my key.

Thanks,
Madhan

I don't believe that whoever signed the tarball has placed their key in the ranger.asc file.
 When I check the key signature I get:
gates> gpg --verify apache-ranger-incubating-0.5.1.tar.gz.asc apache-ranger-incubating-0.5.1.tar.gz
gpg: Signature made Sun Jan 10 10:54:06 2016 PST using RSA key ID FA03B08A

Alan.

Alan Gates
January 15, 2016 at 11:17
I don't believe that whoever signed the tarball has placed their key in the ranger.asc file.
 When I check the key signature I get:
gates> gpg --verify apache-ranger-incubating-0.5.1.tar.gz.asc apache-ranger-incubating-0.5.1.tar.gz
gpg: Signature made Sun Jan 10 10:54:06 2016 PST using RSA key ID FA03B08A

Alan.

Dilli Dorai
January 14, 2016 at 23:01
+1