ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ranger 0.5.3 (incubating) - release candidate 2 (dev group vote)
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 09:34:41 GMT
Hi Vel,

I suspect Justin will still -1 the release, as there are still no Apache
copyright headers on the content in:

security-admin/src/main/webapp/libs
security-admin/src/main/webapp/fonts

A lot of these artifacts look like they are copied in from somewhere else,
what license are they released under?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh